Teamsters Joint Council 13
4th. Annual Dan McKay Memorial
Buddy Bass Tournament
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Deadline for Entry Fees: October 13, 2017
(NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE)
(open to all members or retirees of Locals 6, 600, 604, 610, 618, 682, 688,833 and 38N, and to retirees and former members of Locals 133, 303, 367, 574, 1187)
LOCATION: Lake of the Ozarks
Lakeview Resort – Highway TT – Sunrise Beach, MO – 573-374-5555
Entry Fee: $130 per boat which includes Big Bass and Lunch
(Additional lunch tickets will be available for $10.00 each)
Limit 2 people per boat with at least one (1) Joint Council 13 member (or retiree) per boat.
Make Checks payable to: JC13 Bass Tournament
STARTING TIME: FINISH TIME: IN LINE AT WEIGH-IN SCALES
7:00 a.m. Boats 1-50 2:30 p.m. Must be in line at scale by 2:45 p.m.
7:15 a.m. Boats 51-100 2:45 p.m. Must be in line at scale by 3:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. Boats 100-150 3:00 p.m. Must be in line at scale by 3:15 p.m.
PRE-TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION LIVE WELL CHECK
Friday, October 20, 2017, 5-9 p.m. At takeoff
1. Tournament officials’ decision will be final, including disqualifications – NO REFUNDS.
2. Boats will leave area on a first-in registration, first-out basis.
3. Any boat without a live well check will not be eligible – NO REFUNDS.
4. All boats must comply with Missouri Water Safety and Registration Rules. During take-off, all contestants must wear a securely fastened life jacket
5. No boats may be trailered during tournament from one location to another.
6. Fishing from a dock or shore is not permitted. All fishing must be done from boat.
7. No professional guides allowed to fish in tournament or any individual who earned over $5,000 dollars in cash and prizes for 2016
8. No live bait and no trolling allowed.
9. Fifteen (15) inch limit applies (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Kentucky). (SIX (6) FISH LIMIT PER BOAT).
10. All fish measured by closed mouth and pinched tail.
11. Once submitted, all fish will be handled by officials and appointed workers.
12. All live fish will be returned to water, except for trophy fish (5 lbs. or larger) to be mounted.
13. One (1) lb. will be deducted from stringer weight for each short fish (courtesy measuring board will be available). Two (2) oz. will be deducted for each dead fish.
14. All ties decided by coin toss.
15. Any protest must be filed immediately after final fish is weighed.
16. Through your entry fee, you waive and release all other contestants, hosts, sponsors and tournament officials for any claims in connection with this tournament.
Registration: To register, complete the entry form below and mail it along with your check to:
Teamsters Joint Council #13, 9040 Lackland Rd., Overland, MO 63114.
Personal checks, money orders should be payable to: JC13 Bass Tournament
For additional information about the Tournament, please call: 314-428-2212
4th. Annual Dan McKay Memorial Buddy Bass TournamentTeamsters Joint Council 13
Please complete the entry form below and enclose your $130 entry fee per boat. Through your entry fee, you waive and release all other contestants, the host and tournament official from all claims in connection with this tournament. A check for $__________ is enclosed.
Name: _______________________ Name_________________________________
Address: _____________________ Address:______________________________
City: _________ State: ____ Zip: ____ City: __________State: ___ Zip: ____
Phone: _______________________ Phone:_______________
Local Union: _____________ Local Union: _______________